ADA Minnesota is a resource providing Minnesota citizens with disabilities, businesses, communities, government, universities and colleges assistance in implementing the ADA. It consists of a volunteer committee representing people with disabilities, government, businesses and non-profit organizations. Staff is housed at the Metropolitan Center for Independent Living in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
Services ADA MN provides to individuals, organizations, and businesses at no cost include:
- Technical assistance and information about what the ADA covers and what is required for compliance
- Education, trainings, conferences, and presentations
- Publications with information on employment, accessibility, reasonable accommodations and more
- Connections to a network of local and national agencies
- Resources on accessible information and electronic technology in education centers