MSCOD, the Minnesota Business Leadership Network (MNBLN) and the Minnesota Spinal Cord Injury Association (MNSCIA) have partnered to host The ADA at 25: Minnesota Moving Forward on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The event includes:
- MNBLN Presents: Career Fair with Private and Public Employers, including Resumé Review and Mock Interviews
- MNSCIA Presents: Resource Vendor Fair with Private and Public Resource Organizations
- Minnesota State Council on Disability (MSCOD) Breakout Sessions
- 25th Anniversary of the ADA Celebration Recap
- Artists & Performers with Disabilities
- tpt Live broadcast statewide Brown Bag Lunch featuring U.S. Senator Tom Harkin, Minnesota Policy Makers, Minnesota Employers, Minnesota Job Seekers and Employees.
- Statewide Employment Dialogue
- Q&A with U.S. Senator Tom Harkin and Featured Employers
Lunch and reasonable accommodations provided. Click here to register for the event!